WORK FOR US
BORNEFIT - PT CLASS INSTRUCTOR
We are looking for a friendly and motivational Fitness Professional who will deliver personal training sessions and group exercise classes.
You will improve clients’ health and fitness through periodised training plans and guidance of safe and effective training methods. You will be required to test and monitor progress as well as give basic nutritional recommendations. You will also be required to deliver a broad spectrum of group exercise classes across our timetable including instructor led, exercise to music based classes.
You will help our community have fun and improve their health and fitness through exercise.
Personal Trainer duties include:
- Determining the training and nutritional needs of the client.
Being able to practically coach a client to perform fundamental exercises.
- Instructing, monitoring and motivating the clients.
Class Instructor duties include:
- Delivering sessions in front of large groups of people.
- Learning routines and playlists to effectively deliver classes.
- Instructing effective group sessions for all levels of participant in a fun and friendly way.
- Identify the overall fitness level of the client.
- Take the client through 1 to 1 and group fitness sessions.
- Track progress and make adaptations when needed.
- Modify exercise plans based on needs, barriers or health issues.
- Oversee the use of fitness equipment to ensure clients exercise properly and safely.
- Answer nutrition and health-related questions effectively.
- Be able to consult and discuss training packages and programmes in detail.
- Carry out First Aid and CPR if needed.
- Using social media to promote health and fitness.
- Follow safety, hygiene and COVID guidelines.
- Experience in class instruction and personal training.
- Knowledge of diverse exercises and how to adjust plans according to each client’s needs.
- Work in line with the team’s ethos, criteria and training values.
- To be assessed and monitored on a regular basis and attend training workshops.
- Ability to instruct and motivate people.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Available to work split shifts (both early morning and late evening) as well as weekends.
- Level 2 Gym Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer Certificates.
- Additional CPD other qualifications relating to Health and Fitness is a bonus.
Please email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial interview before proceeding to the next stage.